Click thumbnails for larger images:
- RAPTAR™ harnesses an Infra- Red (IR) Laser, a Visible Laser, IR Flood, and a Laser Range Finder (LRF)
- Designed to be repairable unlike any current system in the field.
- Expandable with emerging technology, producing an overall cost savings.
RAPTAR™ is designed to be mounted to a wide variety of weapon platforms designed with MIL-STD-1913 and STANAG-4694 rails and is capable of handheld use.
- Remote Control Pad allows operator to activate selected laser and to range and engage targets.
- A Laser/Input Button allows the operator to lase the target in IR or VIS mode, or to input menu options in any menu selection mode.
- A mode selection knob allows the user to select from eight possible modes of operation: Off , IR Laser, IR Flood, IR Dual, Function, VIS Laser, VIS Flash, and VIS Dual.
- User “On The Fly” Laser, IR Illuminator, Red/IR Pointer Intensity Control
- Ergonomically positioned LED panel displays range to target in 1 meter increments.
- Front and Rear Iron Sights provide visual alignment for handheld Range Finder use.
- Focus Wheel allows the operator to change the IR illuminator from fl ood to spot.
- A battery compartment with water resistant cap stores one 3V CR123 battery.
- “Laser Safety Key” option prevents unauthorized access to High Power Lasers
- RAPTAR™ is comparable in size to the ATPIL with only a slight increase in weight but with the additional feature of a Laser Range Finder.
- On Board Self Test/Diagnostic Feature Verifies Operation of all Internal Devices
- Eye Safe Laser Range Finder Identifies Target Distance
- Variable Focus Infrared Illuminator
- Infrared Aiming Laser
- Red Visible Aiming Laser
- All Lasers are Co-Aligned
- Precision Windage and Elevation Adjustors Control the Entire Laser Suite as One Within .5 MRAD
- Shipped in Pouch
|Total Operational Weight (Includes Battery and Remote):||< 308.0 g (10.8 oz)|
|Dimensions (DxWxH):||4.25" x 3.19" x 1.75"|
|Sight Plane Above the Rail:||0.930”|
|Color:||Black or Tan Matte Finish|
|Water Resistance:||Waterproof to 1 Meter|
|Battery Type:||One (1) 3V CR123A|
|Battery Life on Dual High IR Laser Only:||Over 7 hours|
|Battery Life on Dual High Visible:||1.3 hours|
|Ranging Operation at Ambient Temp:||>700 Measurements|
|Laser Range Finder|
|Type:||Eye Safe 1,550nm|
|Maximum Range:||1,500m (Target: 0.5m x 2.0m, albedo 0.5)|
|Range Acquisition Time:||1s|
|Visible Aiming Laser Options|
|Red (635nm)||Adjustible from 0.6 mW (eye-safe Class 1) up to 20.0 mW (Class 3b)|
|Infrared Aiming Laser:|
|Low Power (Eye Safe)||0.6 mW|
|Low Power (Eye Safe)||0.6 mW|
|57200G02-LB||Rapid Targeting and Ranging Module (RAPTAR™, Lusterless Brown)|
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
The RAPTAR™ family of products are subject to the controls of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). They may only be transferred to U.S. Persons as defined under 8 USC 1101(a)(20) and cannot be exported from the U.S. without a license issued by the Department of State. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. The buyer assumes full responsibility for compliance with the ITAR.